Little People, Big World (LPBW) spoilers reveal that the farm’s Pumpkin Season Event returns in 2021 and TLC fans can’t wait for it. Little People, Big World fans see from Matt Roloff’s social media that everything is just about ready for opening day. It runs from October 1 through to October 30 on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. However, fans who plan the first trip there ask a lot of questions. So, we ferreted out the answers.
Roloff Farms’ Pumpkin Season Event 2021 Broad Outline
Matt Roloff told his Little People, Big World fans that bookings opened at the end of August. This year, Matt said that they kept the scenic self-guided trail that they introduced in 2020. Apparently, it was very popular last year, and it seemed a safe way to enjoy the place outdoors. LPBW fans also need to know that the gates open at 10 AM and close promptly at 5:30 PM. However, you may not enter after 4:30 PM. Also, this year, tickets must be purchased online, as they won’t take impromptu visitors.
Roloff Farms’ Pumpkin Season Event 2021 looks like a lot of fun. This year, Matt added the miniature train that he purchased in December. Plus the country store on the farm, ideal for souvenirs, moved. You’ll find it in the beautifully restored barn. Actually, you might even spot Jacob and his wife there. On her Instagram, Isabel said that they will attend. Obviously, interest also remains high because Amy just married Chris Marek there. So, if you’re an Amy Roloff fan, you can see how nice the venue looks.
Roloff Farms Pumpkin Season Event Questions
On Friday, September 24, Matt took to his Instagram and shared a photo of the famous big sign at the farm in Helvetia. He told his LPBW fans, “That time of year again… #nuffsaid.” Well, a lot of fans asked questions about the event. Importantly, to control the number of people, you need tickets and a reservation. That can be done online when you purchase your tickets.
Plenty of other questions rolled in. Below, are the main questions seen:
- Roloff Farms Pumpkin Season Event 2021: “Do you allow well behaved dogs to come with their owners?” Well, the short answer is no. They only allow registered service animals are and they must be leashed. Additionally, you need to display clear certification about your service pet.
- “Is their mobility parking? I hope.” The farm has a lot of parking available and it is free. Although the farm does not specify mobility parking, people who require wheelchairs are generally not recommended. Especially, for those who want to take in the scenic trail. However, you may take along a stroller.
- “Can we book a private tour?” Extremely popular in the past, unfortunately, this year, they are not on offer. That’s due to coronavirus restrictions and health and safety concerns.
Roloff Farms Pumpkin Season Event website has a list of frequently asked questions. So, you need to know:
- Don’t take cash as they only accept credit cards.
- Ensure that you print your ticket for scanning before entry to the farm and parking area.
- If you need to change your dates, check your email that confirmed your booking for details on how to change it for another slot. Cancellation and refunds are not available.
- All kids under 12 must be “accompanied and supervised at all times.”
- You may not schedule a meet and greet, but the family is around, so keep your eyes peeled.
- The entire property is smoke-free, so leave your vapes and other products at home.
- Only vaccinated folks should expect to not wear a mask. So, take a mask with you.
Find out all the other information on the website HERE.
Be sure to catch up on everything happening with LPBW right now. Come back here often for more Little People, Big World spoilers, news, and updates.